Today, we went to the complex, a more spacious room than the one where we used to do our tests. The tests were quite conclusive. We were able to do some « landing » (the copter was caught by Axel near the floor because of turbulences caused by the proximity of this obstacle). With more power to the motors, we made the copter stay longer in the air, about 10/20 seconds (sadly, it wasn’t filmed).
We also used the remote to control the trust and the setpoint of the PID. It will need some software adjustments since it is still to brutal and rather hard to use.
Tomorrow, we’ll restore height control in our PID and see how much the copter drifts. This drift shall be corrected with the remote.
Sur le même sujet :