Today, while Otilia and Scott tried to learn things about Kalman filter and from Rezero’s final report, and almost commited suicide after :p (don’t worry they’re ok), Pierre-Hugues and I continued the mechanical calculations.
Unfortunately, it appears that our calculations must be false as the result with numerical values didn’t make any sense.
So we decided to make tries with a real ballbot. We asked the Telecom ParisTech Robotics’ Club if we could borrow them some omniwheels and DC motor in order to estimate physically the power that need for each motor. We would like to thank them for accepting and we would like to introduce you our new friend : Baby Ball-E
Possibly related posts: