In my challenge program, at the end of the day I was able to paginate the questions and see the options. I don’t think I well organized my code, I was trying to ‘fast coding’ but I don’t think it was a good idea.
I had problems with my buttons, they were triggering many interrupting each time I pressed them, I was using them to go to the next page and to chose the answer, hence it was passing through many pages at once. I could have implemented deboucing with a timer , and I could let the display change automatically from time to time but I think I wasn’t really thinking so much anymore
I could correct others problems at the end of the day: The questions and answers were displaying rests of the previously question and answers, I was putting the ” in the wrong place. I couldn’t see the last option, first I though this was caused by the button, after I realized that my logic wasn’t correct.
Sometimes my system got stuck in a hard fault, and for some reason (Murphy by my side) this happened all the time I did a non-test quizz.
This weekend I worked in the article, we made a common structure to the text and I wrote mainly about Bluetooth.
Today we mainly discussed about the Micro-Controller. JTAG and USB structure. We decided to use an FTDI chip to use JTAG through USB and a HUB to use the USB bus in the same connector as JTAG. And we don’t need a stm32 connectivity line anymore.
- FTDI: http://www.digikey.fr/product-detail/fr/FT2232HL-REEL/768-1024-2-ND/1986053
- USB HUB: http://www.digikey.fr/product-detail/fr/TUSB2036VFR/296-27129-2-ND/1910069
I looked for more information about ZigBee Sleep Mode, the pins we need to use:
- SLEEP_RQ (input): Sleeps or wake the module
- CTS (output): The module indicates if it is ready, after a wake operation (used in data flow too)
- ON/SLEEP (output): Read the module’s status, if it is in the sleep mode or not.
Today worked in my PCB too, plane shapes in the VCC and GND
Possibly related posts: