Today we focused in the encoders. The module to correct the speed of the motors is done but it is not using directly the encoders yet, we tested it with a fake function to simulate the real velocity that is going to be calculated from the encoders.
The module which calculates the real velocity from the encoders is not 100% yet, but almost. Tomorrow we are going to complete this module and link it with the corrector module.
We fixed FreeRTOS too, as it was not running in flash memory, seems that the first position of flash (where the stack pointer should be) is protected as we couldn’t write on it, we still need to investigate why. Now we are able to turn on Tutobot and the program runs automatically.
The OLED is not working yet, we verified the pin assignments in the FPGA (in Libero) and it seems ok, the code seems ok too, we are still investigating.
While measuring some pins with the oscilloscope, we got once the same curve that we got yesterday while trying to measuring the line sensors, so we concluded we never captured a signal from them. Today we notice that in Libero they are not configured as inout pins, and for some reason we can not change this parameter, this still needs to be investigated.