Categories

preparation for the challenge

tuesday and yesterday I spent a lot of time on the code for the communication challenge. It was hard in the beggining and I didn’t really knew were to start but once I got it going I avanced a little but yesterday night I got stuck in the buttons. If I connect them directly to the Leds, aren’t them supposed to work? When I do that, if I press the left button if turns on but one I release it takes almost a second to turn off. With the right button, the led is always on but when I press it, it does nothing 99% of the time (the other 1% it turns off). I don’t thing the rebound problem would interfeer on this. Is there something I not getting?

Commentaires fermés.