This week we have taken some important decisions in the project. We now have the final version of the PSSCs, with the respectives responsibles for each one. We went to the Robotic club and we saw a bit of their work on a 8x8x8 cube with some characteristics that resemble ours and this gave us a more materialistic idea of where we are going. We also found some nice LED drivers, thanks to Alexis, that might do the job. The next big choice is the Microcontroller.

I also worked on the PCB TP. The installation was tough and I getting used to the software but I am slowly progressing.

Commentaires fermés.