I posted several updates on our explorations of Sphero during the past week. It was difficult to understand Sphero because every time we thought we had the right pick, when we tried something: for example the reboot in system memory, it failed. We still achieved to make some decisions.
Yesterday we discussed about the final points of our architectures and of the features we want to add to Sphero. It’s in Selrak’s post.
Since we spent every evening during the week working on sphero, I didn’t have much time to work on the pcb design. I started the placement yesterday so it’s really not ready now. I plan to finish this as soon as possible in order to focus only on the project after.