We just come back this WE from our Athens session, I was in a place were the internet speed was as high as the temperature, which explain my silence of the last week. but whatever.
Our last architecture as been refused because we won’t have the proprietary protocol to communicate with our SD cards, and so we could not get the data fast enough from the SD card in order to display an animation.That’s why we decided to change our architecture one more time. (Paulin’s post describe it) So i spend the night checking the data flow, seeing if this time they will handle our constraints.
I’m going to present my work today to Samuel and Alexi for the last checking, if the data flows are validate, i will post them with the architecture of our project