I finished the PCB of the STM32 this afternoon and the result seems quite satisfactory for a first try. It helped me learn how to use Expedition PCB and lots of tricks and things to keep in mind when routing.
Concerning the project we made great progress on choosing the components and designing the schematics. We might be able to route our PCB tomorrow before sending it to our instructors for a review and then to the factory. I’m really hoping we’ll make it on time.
Also I’ve been talking with the RoseAce’s team about the GumStix. They told me how to install Linux on it, how to flash it and debug it.