Categories

Some troubles with the motor.

During this week-end, Pierre and me, tried to make the motor work at the good speed.

Alexis found an extension system to configure easily the motor. But with this we tried to do all of these configurations work. But instead of improve it, we just had some troubles.

The motor could work only at one speed, even we changed the PWM value.

I finally found a way to let the motor work at the good speed, but it’s not easy. So we have to work on it tomorrow.

By the way, here is a picture of our working area :

working_area

Alexandre Blanchet

Commentaires fermés.