Today was a good day! I fixed an error in my code this morning and all of a sudden everything started working just fine! Afterwards we made a lot of tests on our system to see if everything was alright, and it is! Also we fixed the gamma to get a good rendering of the colors.
Here are some videos:
It seems to lag from time to time but this is due to the fact that we are using a user processus. Next step is the kernel module to gain in speed and to do handle the sensor interruptions. We have to read the 3 first chapters of “Linux Device Drivers, Third Edition” quickly! Soon we should be able to display holograms!