I made this morning a small module getting interruptions from our sensor. It was just a simple test to see if it worked nicely because we will need to use this interruption very soon to display the holograms.
The rest of the day was spent learning more concerning drivers. I made a simple char driver to write on some GPIOs by simulating a SPI bus. It compiled and installed well but since I had some trouble with mknod I couldn’t actually test it. I will try to use class_device_create to create the /dev node inside the module. Another solution is to register it as a misc module. I’m hoping to display images using drivers tomorrow or wednesday.