The topics and assignees for the presentation this Friday morning are:
- Guénolé & Noémie : microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Félix & Olivier : 6LowPan, embedded TCP/IP, COAP
- Adèle & Thomas : 802.15.4 / ZigBee
- Lauriane & Virgile : Bluetooth Low Energy
- Daniel & Valeh : Bluetooth classic (2.1)
- Nicolas & Yann : PWM, H bridges
- Gleison & Marc-Olivier : ARM debugging methods (JTAG, SWD, CMSIS-DAP)
- Benjamin & Matthieu : Git (branches, multiple repositories, feature branches, bug fix branches)
You will talk for 10 minutes, so make sure you do not have too many slides.
Your slides must be pushed into the Slides BitBucket repository no later than at 8:10 this Friday. Sending them the day before is even safer.