Categories

It’s been a hard day’s night

And I’ve been working like a dog…

Hello World!

Yesterday was extremely busy, but we made decisive progress for our project. We defined all the PSSC (Project Specific Success Criteria) of our project, with a due date and a member in charge of the completion of the task. We also prepared the slides for this morning and rehearsed the presentation. You can check out the slides here: Drops N’ Roses – Soutenance planification. By the way, we made an extensive use of The Noun Project, an amazing collection of tons of vector graphics (under Creative Commons license).

Personally, I designed some logos for our project and a vote has been launched on the ROSE mailing list in order to pick the best one. I hope that our final logo will be disclosed in a few days.

Today, we had the presentations. The teachers approved our schedule, so we have to start working now! Before that, I carry on the STM32 lab. Now I have blinking leds, and next step will be to choose their intensity using PWM. It will require some documentation about ChibiOS!

May the force be with you!

Twitter LinkedIn 

1 comment to It’s been a hard day’s night