Today was a test day, i spent a good part of the afternoon trying to solder wires to SMD LEDs, and trust me it wasn’t easy, as the only wire a could get was way larger than the pads I had to solder it on, as you can see
Fortunately, after a lot of tries and errors (and a few burnt connectors and fingers), I managed to get a few tests and they were rather conclusive ! I made a small space to test, with a lot of LEDs, and it looked rather nice 😀
This helped me to get a grasp of what Candela (cd) means on a LED, and how much we will need.
Thomas did also a great work this afternoon and made the plans of the base of our balloons (where we will put the motors, battery and pcb), here is what it looked liked once printed on the robotics club 3D printer
And that’s it for today.