Today, I worked a whole lot on my STM32 board. First, I had to put some order in my respository and create separate files instead of calling everything via my main function in a single file. This took me a lot of time since there were ununderstandable errors and compilation problems. Fortunately, I managed to fix everything eventually!
Then, I spent hours working on lwIP on the STM32 board. It was much much tougher than I thought! But in the end, I was really happy to see the HTML page printed (through serial-over-usb connection) in my tiny Chibi shell 🙂
Tomorrow is “Ze Big Communication Challenge Day”: a (almost) 24-hours coding challenge on the STM32 board. Looking forward to see what’s waiting for us!!