Hello again !
So today, I kept on working on the PCB. Thanks to Alexis’ foldback, I made a few modifications. I have now power supply, BLE antenna, and clocks on Design View. It seems nothing, but it took me a while, because I had to read a lot of documentation.
I also tried to connect our memory unit, and SWD connector… but it would be for tomorrow. It is quite difficult to really be efficient here, in Wien. I will show you the results as soon as I will fix my PDFCreator (for the moment, it can’t print anything…), and I have difficulties using internet because the wifi is not really stable here.
On the other hand, I chat with my team, and they explain me what they have done the previous days. So, we know a bit more than before the state of our project.