Hi everyone !
On Saturday, I worked on the nRF51822 and STM32F103RE and tried to make them communicate through. First, I’ve tried to make them communicate through UART internally. I’ve also looked through the reference manual of the nRF51822 and the SDK provided by Nordic. Since, I got a dongle BLE this week-end, I’ve also been able to test the BlueZ functions I’d spotted during my week in Warsaw. Next week, I’ll continue to work with BlueLib.
But on Sunday, the real work really started ! I recommend you to read Valeh and Noémie posts. But, the whole day from 10am till 11pm30 we’ve soldered our LEDs and drilled our rails. We’ll continue this work today.