Categories

LEDzep – WSIP (Work Still In Progress)

Hi there

This week-end, I’ve been quite busy preparing Monday’s presentation, which will finally take place this Friday. I wanted this presentation to be inflatable water slides insightful and good looking, and it took some time before I was satisfied.

Anyway, yesterday and today I worked on the TWI, (https://github.com/honnet/twi for the bounce house curious one). The goal being to make it work and particularly to enable the DMP (Digital Motion Processor), the magical part of the MPU9150 which would do almost all the work …

But it doesn’t seem to work yet, so I spent aufblasbarer hindernisparcours some time cleaning the project repository.

The PCB will soon be on thei way and we’ll have to be ready to welcome them as they deserve it.

More news as soon as the TWI works.

5 comments to LEDzep – WSIP (Work Still In Progress)

  • What do you mean by “cleaning”, it’s absolutely clean!
    lol

    It’s definitely a work in progress, but it works for me…
    …did you find why it didn’t work for you? (Nordic programmer voltage?)

    Let me know if I can help 😉

  • I was talking about our repository do not worry
    And it might be that we have to disable the Vtref verification, because the probe told us :
    Error: Supply voltage too low (1 Volt is required, Measured: 0.0 Volt).
    Please check target power
    We didn’t found out yet how to do that …

  • I feel like you can simply connect it instead of disabling it, it’s quite useful to know at which voltage it should talk/listen ;p

    This guy connects 1.8Vo to 3Vi and powers it with 3V:
    https://twitter.com/brainiaxxx/status/453954941514563585

    It’ll definitely be improved on next versions but it’s just a 1st prototype!
    Good luck 🙂

  • Anyhow, Segger probes are designed to function with targets voltage range from 1.2V to 5V (see : http://www.segger.com/cms/admin/uploads/productDocs/UM08001_JLink.pdf). So you should not have any problem to make TWI and probe communicate 🙂

  • OK, I use the “same” probe (and it works) but I thought they used the official nordic programmer which only works with 3V apparently.