Charles, Flo and me were looking from technological solution. I was in charge for the mobile platform. I visited the Robotshop website. My constraints were : small (less than 12cm), dynamic (fast) and with chain.
I found this http://www.robotshop.com/en/mini-robotshop-rover-chassis-kit.html and I should investigate whether I can add an incremental encoder. Alexis gave me the TutoBot (2012 project) git access in order to study how they made their mobile platform.
We were together the whole afternoon in order to define the PSSC. By the way, we changed a little bit the gameplay. The part of autonomous robot was too difficult, thus we prefered do a neutral robot which move at random in the arena and shoot. We did the slides for the presentation.