This week-end, we defined the choice of our component. We verified that every component would fit prototype. We chose to keep the batteries of the pololu only to supply our PCB. With a buck converter we would able to supply all the top of the HeRos.
We then started the schematics, defining how the components will be wired, and determined some resistors.
We tried to find a way to be able to recharge the batteries by USB, but it found too long time of chargement for our power supply. In fact for your product it will faster to open the device and change the NIHM batteries.
Tomorrow we’ll keep on working on the schematics, hope we’ll finish on time !