I haven’t posted for a while so here is what I dis this past week : along with the team I did the PCB, or rather the routing and it was quite hard work. In the process we changed our micro-controller for a smaller one (we had chosen a stm32f427 and eventually sided for a f405) as our constraints on the size of the prototype are really important. We also run some test on IR receptors and made some progress on using ChibiOS.
All of this while following some classes during the Athens week. By the way, I had to implement an algorithm that might be useful for our implementation of the DTW algorithm : we are bound to use a circular buffer to save memory and that’s part of what i did, so not very complex but at least done.