Not that I want to criticize the social science department, but I must say those three days of “human education” where pretty long for me. So I was more than happy to be able to work on the project again.
I managed with clestrelin to make the serial over usb work by setting the “no vbus sensitive” option of the STM32. We will even be able to use the pin for the buzzer, so that worked beautifully.
I’m now getting in touch with the Bosh sensor over I2C. I figured out how to combine ChibiOS and the vendor driver but as of tonight, I only can receive zeroes from it. I’ll see to it tomorrow probably.
By the way, if anyone finds it tedious to relaunch his GNU Screen at every board reload, I made a tiny script to automate that.