Today I tested and modified some functions that I had wrote yesterday for the Wifi module. Basicaly, as we were not needing to store Wifi information, we were printing it directly to the shell. Now we have a working mailbox that will be usefull for next week PSSCs and future implementations.
Also, we had started to effectively think and experiment the assembly of the sphere. We fixed the 3d printed parts with glue and cut useless parts from the external sphere. We also tried to fix the leds at the surface of the internal ball witch made us think that the best solution for the fixation of the led strips will be the idea of concentric circles (our led strips are not flexible enough for the orange skin approach) .
That’s it for today.