Today, we have continue to work on the MEMS micro with Alexis, and Samuel has also participated to the code. I would like to thank for their help.
We have changed the filter since yesterday and now, the ST Microelectronics PDM library is used. We have implemented a loudness detector whick sends an event when the loudness goes over the specified threshold.
For the test, the concerning thread was nearly the only one working running but tomorrow, I will test it in parallel to the others ones. These future results will indicate to us if we will be able to capture a usefull sound during the game, and also if the voice recognition will be possible. To be continued…
I let you see this feature with the following video :
Moreover, this morning, I have finished some modifications of the 3D Model. Nevertheless, we were not lucky with the 3D printer today. In addition to the lack of 3D filament, we got problems, 3 times, with the printer because of knots on the filament. We tried and succeed a really tricky stuff, with the Expelliarose team, to roll up a coil of 3D printing filament on an other coil, suitable with the 3D printer used. I give you our tools and let you guess the process : a broom, a coat rack, a pen, a drill, … 😀 It was a very funny and interesting teamwork.
Now, it’s time to sleep for me. Bye !