Today, we solved a lot of problems.
First, I finished the streaming part of my project. I faced problems with communication speed, queues and data loss. I finally found a way to configure all these parameters. Now I need to integrate it to the rest of the program. I could be cool to have it ready for Friday presentation.
Next, we had some problems with wifi. They were here for a long time but it never appeared before. To do events and mailboxes on chibios, we used the *_DECL way of declaring it. The problem is that it seems to declare static variables. So, it did not work in others files all the time : sometimes it works, sometimes it fails…