Categories

BreathUp, bad news

Hi!

Since Monday, I have added a detection to know if the user switches off the Bluetooth of his smartphone when exchanges with the Bluetooth module were launched. I also fixed errors.

Today, BreathUp received the PCB. However, there were some problems. Indeed, when we have connected the battery on the PCB. There were components which became warm. After investigations, we found errors with the imprints of the LoRa component and the regulator of tension. For the second error, it seem to be not very difficult to correct it with a patch. But about the first, it will be more difficult 🙁 .

Now, I will begin to work on the IMU driver.

Benoît

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>