This friday I worked with my partners and the teachers to design an algorithm allowing robots to move from one position to another. We wanted to have something better than just turning and moving in a straight line, as robots motion has to be smooth to create a beautiful dance. The robots will move from one point to another in circular arcs, and I did the maths, so that Paul could implement the system.
I made an easy to use calibration system but it doesn’t seem to fix the problem so I’ll have to keep working on that.
We received the secondary PCB (holding only the decawave modules), so I will be able to test them next week.