Makahiya, Week 15.5


This week, I expanded the test code for our card by adding a driver for the LED’s that should handle both hardware and software PWMs (we couldn’t put every LED input on a pin that allows hardware PWM). But I didn’t test it because we still don’t have our PCB, we should have it next week.

I also fixed some bugs regarding the websockets on the server : there was a problem when the plant tried to speak when no client listens and it is now also possible to send commands to the plant directly from the webpage without connecting to the server through a websocket.


Leave a Reply