Categories

SwARM, entering production phase

Hi everyone,

On Tuesday I wasn’t feeling like doing anything with my brain so I started modifying the motors to include the coding wheel and adapt the gear train. We have 38 motors to modify so it takes a while. I also printed the parts to build a new prototype as the design was modified to include a secondary board holding the decawave module.

We received the secondary board PCBs last week so I soldered 4 of them and I tested the locating system with this near final setup.

I also worked on preparing the orders of all the parts we need for production.

Next I’ll complete the new prototype so that it’s ready for our main PCB we should receive next Monday, and I’ll port my code for the STM32F302.

Arnaud

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>