SwARM: Outside the wall

Dear all,

This first part of the week I was really busy with some exams and interviews for the internship that we all have to do this year. So there was not any major progress except the fact that we confirmed that our code for moving around the robots is a strong root. I tested it with wheels on the prototype and it moved. Also I finally successfully removed the burst on the motors of the prototype after each reset of the robot.

I will still be busy this second part of the week with some things I still have to do for my internship applications but I will definitely spend a lot of time on the project this weekend polishing the code of the moving branch and create and adapted version that we will be able to load on the boards that we should receive on Monday.

May you enjoy the rest of your week,


Paul Guerin

Leave a Reply