Categories

BreathUp half-week 15 !

God kveld !

During the beginning of the week I was supposed to work on the filtering integration with sd card and with the qualifying part on our board.

But on monday, I realized that I wasn’t able to write correctly on the card. Having some issues with buffers, eventually, it was a problem of variable allocation that was on the stack and not on the heap. I’m still a little bit confused about the reason which isn’t really clear ! But it’s working, so I cleaned a lot my sd code and made the interface with the filtering part. I tested it but I faced new problems, indeed, I succeeded in writing the first 5800 filtering results but after that it seemed it bugged, yet, I didn’t catch any error and when I stopped the running session, the processors was in the idle thread like if there wasn’t any problems…

So I’m still working on it !

Stay tuned!

 

benjamin for BreathUp 😉

Leave a Reply