Categories

BreathUp week 15 !

Alo !

Such important improvements this week, I resolved my writing problem ! In fact there were not any problems at all, I was writing but It just took so much time… So I decided to reduce the number of writing and increase the length of what was writing. It speeded up the task from 10 minutes down to 30 seconds.

Thus, I ended with implementing the filters on our PCB, it worked fine ! I tested it and compared with what we obtained on the computer: exactly the same. I didn’t try to determine filters speed, but it was enough faster to appear immediate. But this tests need to be perform so I will try to do it during the next ultimate week.

After that,  I decided to integrate the whole code and with Xavier, we realized that both LoRa and SD card couldn’t work at the same time, we supposed that it was because of some DMA’s channel… So that Xavier and Samuel wrote a new SPI driver without DMA and now LoRa and SD card can both worked together again !

I also integrated, with Xavier, his job on qualification, we tested it and we had the same results as on the computer too.

Eventually, I worked with Xavier to weld our electrode connectors and we helped Alexandre to merge his work on the ADC with what we have done recently. We performed some tests: we are able to read the ADC output but we can’t read as fast as the ADC write and also, we don’t manage well the data. We always read zeros.. So we have one week to deal with that and to fix some details: it seems that the project will be done soon!

Stay tuned during the last week !
Benjamin for BreathUp 😉

Leave a Reply