Since last post I did three major things :
- I wrote some code for the beacons and robots to be able to download wirelessly the dances in the robot’s flash, so that even if the master beacon or the server fails, the robots keep on dancing. I also wrote a sequencer, sending the moves and the colors to the robot at the right time (the time is synchronized with the master beacon but can switch automatically to an internal timebase if the beacon fails).
- I created a 3D printed case for the beacons and started to 3D-print and build them.
- I started writing a GUI to generate the dances.
Next I’ll continue to write my GUI and do some debugging on my previous code when we finally receive our boards.