BreathUp: Integration of communication and acquisitions


During the end of the week I ended my work on the integration of the LoRa and the Bluetooth, and also worked on the way the configuration is download by the device, how it’s stored, what happens on a reboot of the device… All seems as functional as we want it to be.

Then we made some acquisition with the PCB and try to study them to find out why we don’t have breathing signals on them but on only a beautiful ECG.

Eventually, I made some more Python tool to process easily our acquisitions and to examine them.

During this week I will work on acquisitions, global integration and code cleaning.

Xavier Chapron

Leave a Reply