Categories

BreathUp: getting some acquisition…

Hi,

During the first part of the week I worked mainly on acquisition, because they are not as good as we wanted them to be. Indeed, after finding an interesting configuration of the ADS on Monday, we find out that he need a really stable power supply. Therefore we need to change our filters to removes artifacts that would prevent us to use any qualification algorithms.

I have made some tests and found a way to clean the ECG signal. I will therefore make some real situation tests with them tomorrow morning and I hope to be able to merge a alpha version onto master at the end of the day.

Eventually, I will then work on clean up and on a beta version with proper handling of the LEDs, the IMU and maybe a qualification of the EMG.

Have a nice end of the week.

Xavier Chapron

Leave a Reply