Categories

BreathUp half-week 17!

Hi!

This beginning was quite unproductive… We did a lot of acquisitions on Monday morning as we were with Laurent. We succeeded in finding good settings for the ADS1298 but with mixed results. There were a lot of reasons: first there weren’t any EMG information before Monday but now the EMG is hidden behind ECG and artefacts. I modified our filtering part to eliminate these artefacts.

As I wasn’t sure about what I did and about what I was tryiing to eliminate, I asked one of signal processing teachers of Telecom. The artefacts are due to electric problems, with Alexandre and Xavier, we knew it but we are note sure about the reason : we think this is due to a lake of electric supply.

We will keep investigating on it while trying to upgrade our acquisition and qualification.

Stay tuned !

Benjamin 😉

Leave a Reply