Categories

Mass Production for SwARM

Hi everyone,

today I have soldered two new board for swarm and I patched the usb on one for further decawave test. I also patched the battery connector, because we used another type of battery for beacon than the ones we use for robots and the wires order wasn’t the same.

I also helped Arnaud on merging code. It seems that we finally have a perfectly working pwm which is great because we didn’t know that we had to produce 2 pwm on the two sides of the motor. (the second is the reverse from the first).

Tomorrow I have my final exam of STREC so I worked on that this evening. Wish me luck.

That’s all for tonight.

Leave a Reply