BreathUp Final Countdown !

Hi !

This is the last week, and today we had our last deadline project. It was quite a calm end of the week eventually.

Indeed we are integrating our whole code for two weeks. But the last half-week we made our last updates.

I worked on new filters according to what the processing signal teacher told me on Wednesday. I made new filters for computer processing and I made optimisations on the embedded code.

Then, I worked on cleaning our projet: avoid the “Franglais” and optimised what can be optimised. I also did the merge of our first version on master!

So next week, we will prepare Friday show !

Stay tuned 😉

Benjamin for BreathUp

Leave a Reply