The presentation will take place on Friday and we are working to prepare them. During the last days, I continued to track bugs and finalize the code for the server and the card. I also worked on the mechanical aspects, I did some soldering for the first time of my life and the result wasn’t very beautiful.
We tested everything on a real plant and it works quite well, we can even interface it with the outside, I even created a Twitter account where we could tweet when a leave is touched (the account is @Makahiya1)
Until Friday we will finish the preparation of the plants (we will use two) and code some scripts for the presentation