During this beginning of this week, with Alexandre ,we worked together on the different datasheets to compare our comprehension of them, because last Friday, we noted we did not have a good understanding about specific topics.
After that, we called Laurent (E Respi) to explain what we understood and compare with an old experimentation witch made by Laurent. This call was a good thing. It allowed us to reframe our work because we took a wrong path.
However, the goal of this beginning of week was to have a better view of the testing board and the ADC. My next aim is to have a good signal with the board.