“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1, verse
Friday I managed to light up some LEDs from a LED strip controlled by SPI : APA102 bande LED RBG 5V
The code is avaible on Github on the branch “pretest”
I ran the code on a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian.
I tested it with some coloured air balloon (red, blue and yellow) to see what the result will be but there were a lot of ambient light back in a406. Arnaud managed to find white balloons and try them at Télécom Robotics’ local. This very good because it’s beautiful and the light is diffused very well. Alexis gave me some diffuser paper that I paste on the LEDs strip and it helped.
I was also very panicked Friday afternoon because GitHub was down (actually it was their DNS host) but everything is back to normal 🙂
I enrolled the team in Trello which is a very cool tool for project management. We use it as scrum table.
According the the PSSC, we have to finish the PCB next week. Unfortunately we don’t know yet which battery to choose because Alexis is very picky (especially towards no brands or not protected ones). Next week I will code a LED library to test them more efficiently. I want to start a choreography list for the robots.
that’s all folks 🙂