Categories

Makahiya, Week 7.5

Hi,

During the beginning of this week, we made some changes regarding the components used in our project : the audio codec (the hardware one) changed and we decided to replace Flexinol by servomotors. I did the according modifications in the PCB schematic.

Furthermore, we intend to add a high power LED, but to add it in the schematic, I need to wait for new resistors in ExpeditionPCB’s library that I requested today.

For the end of this week, the goal is still to du as much as possible on the PCB.

Tanguy

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>