Since Wednesday I worked on the first prototype, I finished printing the parts and building the prototype. Here is how it looks :
I added rubber bands on the wheels to improve the grip, it allows the robots to accelerate very quickly. Under to robot we can see two small aluminium strips, they can get in contact with the rail, allowing the robot to charge its battery. I started to test if it was possible to mechanically redirect our robot to the rail with some kind of funnel, it may be possible but it needs more tests.
I also worked on the Decawave modules, I refactored the code to clean it up and improve performances, and I couldn’t get it to work properly again. So I will try to fix my code in the next days.