Categories

BreathUp, Bluetooth… WIP

I told you I’ll start to work on the bluetooth module and I did! First before doing everything, I did a check on the connection and I realize I made a huge error, the module is supposed to be connected in UART, and I connected TX on TX and RX on RX OUCH! Hopefully I did my check. What’s more it allow’s me to detect a little error on the pcb.
Then I start to implement the Bluetooth RN42 module. The work is in progress but my main is this one: by Wenesday I should be able to launch the command mode throw Chibios shell and have a good connection!
This time it is FH week, so I hope I’ll be efficient on the evening after the class!

Have a good night 🙂

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>