Categories

Makahiya, Week 10

Hi,

I still didn’t have a lot of time with the end of the FH week. I tried to change the server database from sqllite to postgresql, but I hadn’t access to our project on heroku at this point and when I tried to use postgresql on my computer, I didn’t manage to have it work (problems with passwords).

Then, the migration to postgresql broke the continuous integration, so I repaired it by adding alternate config files to allow testing with sqllite. By the way, the strange behavior with the database on heroku doesn’t happen with sqllite on my computer.

Next week, we will try to understand this bug and we will work on the server.

Tanguy

Leave a Reply