Categories

SwARM, various tasks

Hi everyone,

In the past days I didn’t make as much progress as I expected. Indeed I worked on some various other tasks : I checked with Paul that the PCB meets the constraints of the mechanical structure, I helped Alban with taking sample videos for his tests and I designed and soldered a small circuit to test the encoder wheels without our board and target microcontroller. Thanks to Perceval we’ve also got a quite simple formula for the triangulation (actual word seem to be trilateration) if we place the beacons with some contraints. I did some random tests to convince myself the formula is correct : it works just fine.

Before the end of the week I will continue to work on the radio protocole and test it.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>