today I have soldered two new board for swarm and I patched the usb on one for further decawave test. I also patched the battery connector, because we used another type of battery for beacon than the ones we use for robots and the wires order wasn’t the same.
I also helped Arnaud on merging code. It seems that we finally have a perfectly working pwm which is great because we didn’t know that we had to produce 2 pwm on the two sides of the motor. (the second is the reverse from the first).
Tomorrow I have my final exam of STREC so I worked on that this evening. Wish me luck.
That’s all for tonight.
This week has started to a meeting with Laurent in order to make acquisitions and understand why we did not have EMG with our own PCB. After some tests and different configurations, we had acquisitions with EMG. But, the signal was not able to brand it.
After that, I left my team-mates explore several ways to make different tasks. Indeed, I made another test to know how batteries unloads. I changed the getter of the battery’s level. I also fixed errors on the Android application. I made tests about our first integrated version in order to find bugs on the application and on our device too. I made few modifications on the casing.
I discovered a new tool: Indent. It is very interesting and easy to use. Intend allow us to decide a standard thanks to commands which are put on the .indent.pro. When Indent is used, it corrects and puts the configuration which are decided with the commands. Because of that, we can have the same C style in every files easily.
So, my next task will be to clean up and help my team-mates on their tasks.
Have a nice week!
Benoît for BreathUp
this week was intense because we had to finish the components choices. We almost did but we are still not sure for the battery because we choose a 3,7V one and we need 5V to light up all the LEDs …
This week I’ve drawn a logo for the project so it can has visibility on the web and for others. 🙂 here it is
We also choose to use SPI LEDs instead of dumb ones : APA102 – 30D
next week we have to make the PCB 🙂
that’s all for tonight