Categories

Mass Production for SwARM

Hi everyone,

today I have soldered two new board for swarm and I patched the usb on one for further decawave test. I also patched the battery connector, because we used another type of battery for beacon than the ones we use for robots and the wires order wasn’t the same.

I also helped Arnaud on merging code. It seems that we finally have a perfectly working pwm which is great because we didn’t know that we had to produce 2 pwm on the two sides of the motor. (the second is the reverse from the first).

Tomorrow I have my final exam of STREC so I worked on that this evening. Wish me luck.

That’s all for tonight.

BreathUp: AES, PCB, and debug

Hi!

During this end of the week, I worked on the AES and implement C and Python functions that encrypt and decrypt messages using AES128 CTR mode and they work pretty well.

I also worked on our PCB, and implemented some code to drive the LEDs with PWM.

We also discovered another problem: the quartzs are not oscillating, and as we need the 25MHz one for the USB, we still can’t use printf() to debug our drivers, witch makes thing a bit trickier. Therefore, while we are looking for a way to use the quartz, I worked on Segger Real Time Transfer (RTT) that should allow us to debug the code on the STM, but this is not working for the moment.

Eventually, during the beginning of the week I will work on RTT and on the quartzs.

Have a nice week,

Xavier Chapron