After several tries we finally printed a triangle with the right size for the led strip.
I also used a laser cutter but the led strip could not fit within holes again. To use the laser cutter we need someone trained to insure the safety so it was simpler for us to use the 3D printing. The main issue was the fact that we didn’t have accurate enough data. I measured with caliper and re-written the placement of holes algorithme on openscad. After several tries I printed a triangle with the right size and the data were to be very accurate (~20 micron). I took some times because each printing took 2 hours.
Lucas soldered the led strip, tied the triangle and the led strip together and we have our prototype.
Now I am working on the programming of the AHRS. We use Ultimate Sensor Fusion Solution designed by Pesky Product. It is made up of EM7180 Sensor Hub coupled with the MPU9250 IMU. The EM7180 uses a Kalman filter and provides in output quaternions.